- Security aspects of Django web applications (03 minutes)
- Penetration testing of Django web applications (05 Minutes)
- Overview of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 risks (10 Minutes)
- Djangohunter tool demonstration (03 Minutes)
- Strategies and configuration settings to make Django Application secure (07 Minutes)
- Conclusion and Questions (02 Minutes)
Affiliation: KLS Gogte Institute of Technology
I hold M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering and PG Diploma in Cyber Law and Cyber Forensics from National Law School of India University, Bengaluru India. I have presented talks/posters/papers at prestigious conferences including JuliaCon, London, PyCon France, PyCon Hong Kong, PyCon Taiwan, COSCUP Taiwan, PyCon Africa, BuzzConf Argentina, EuroPython, PiterPy Russia, SciPy USA, SciPy India, NIT Goa, and IIT Gandhi Nagar. Worked as a Reviewer and Program Committee member for reputed International conferences including SciPy USA, SciPy Japan, JuliaCon, JupyterCon, PyData Global, and PyCon India, and publishers include Manning USA and Oxford Univesity Press. I am also a GitHub Certified Campus Advisor. I lead the PyData Belagavi chapter and the OWASP Belagavi chapter.