Health Regulations for the Conference
The following regulations for the conference, which are applicable to all attendees:
- To participate in the conference, attendees will need to meet the 3G standard. That means you need to be either fully vaccinated (by a vaccine that is recognized officially in Germany), recovered (Up to 3 months ago with an official certificate) or tested with an official rapid test in the last 24 hours (not a home test). See links for more details on the fine print (it is Germany, after all 😉) 
- Masks are required throughout the conference venue, except when eating and drinking. FFP2/N95/KN95 masks are recommended, surgical masks are also accepted. Masks with valves are not permitted.
- We encourage you to make good use of the hand sanitizers available throughout our venue, and the free daily tests available throughout the city. We also recommend you to install the Corona-Warn-App on your phone (android, ios) and let your Bluetooth on. It is the official app from the German government to break infection chains. It will inform you if you have been close to someone who has Covid. Some EU countries have national apps that synchronize with Corona-Warn-App (see here for the list of countries).
- If you have cold symptoms, please do not attend the conference. Please enter in contact with us using the form below to transform your in-person ticket to an online one.
- With a positive test, you can anonymously alert close contacts using the Corona-Warn-App.
- After such a big event we also recommend you to avoid contacts and do self-tests in the following days.
We are happy to inform you that our venue, the bcc, has an air filtration system installed.
In case you feel uncomfortable with the regulations above please cancel your ticket or change your ticket to remote at your earliest convenience, Friday, April 8 12:00 CEST the latest.
This does not apply to tickets purchased on April 6 or after.
See our FAQs for details:
This won't affect Child Care.
These regulations also apply to all employees of the bcc and all suppliers in the building.
If you are interested in how we arrived at these regulations see our blog post for details.
Again, thank you for your understanding.
The PyConDE & PyData Berlin 2022 organizers
 3G means only those who are recently recovered, are fully vaccinated or tested with a rapid are allowed the venue. Read more on Wikipedia, with the exception that the Jannsen Vaccine with only a single dose is not enough anymore to be considered fully vaccinated, and requires a second dose with a mRNA vaccine.